Monday, June 19

Break In

I went to get in my car today and when I did, I noticed that my glove compartment and my console were both opened and everything thrown on the floor. THEN the big shocker - My iPod FM/AM transmitter (the device that I plug in my lighter so that I can listen to my iPod in the car) was GONE!!! Yep, I left my car unlocked and someone got in and had some of their own fun. In the words of my 9 year old," Well, Mom it looks like you learned your lesson!" Out of the mouths of babes I say!! So ladies! Lesson of the Day: ALWAYS lock your car! Even if it IS in your driveway and way back by the house. Like the police officer said, "They will steal right off of your night stand." Scary! Looks like I'll have to be satisfied with just running with my iPod instead of sharing it with the whole family in the car. My kids are SO disappointed! :(

1 Comments:

  • Hi Nicole,
    I am a friend of Lisa's and happened to read this post. My husband's IPod was stollen out of his console with his AM/FM transmitter because he left his car unlocked! We live in WA though!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home