Wednesday, June 14

How do you make time?

OK! So I have a question. How in the world does everyone keep up with this blogging stuff? My friend Anna and I (both fairly new to the blog thing) were talking and we both realized that this is almost like a full time job. How does everyone make time for it? I try and check mine in the morning and at night before bed, but still! It takes time to go to all your favorite sites and then to comment on a few and then to post one on your own site. Wow! This is wearing me out and I have just started really. Some of you have been blogging for a year or two. Crazy I say!!!!I love it though. It really is my new found hobby. Can it count as a hobby? So the question remains: How does everyone keep up with their blogging? I need some helpful hints here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home