Tuesday, June 13

I messed up BIG TIME!

Well, I went back to change something on my ABC blog ( I put my favorite chore instead of the one I don't like) and I really messed it up. I have tried twice to change it and it erased half of my blog both times. So instead of trying to figure out what I am doing wrong, I am going to just write the rest of them AGAIN but on this new post. Sorry! Still trying to find out how to use this blog stuff. I hope this works!

Job Title: Mommy, Wife, A mother's day out teacher on Tues/Thur. during the school year

Kids:3 girls, Avery(9), Bailey(7), Parker(turns 5 on the 29th), and one precious boy Jude(turns 2 on Friday) :(

Living Arrangement: We all live in a 3 story house in a great part of town. We are very blessed.

Most Admireable Trait: I am pretty out-going. Some people find that admireable, right?

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior:I stole gum from TG&Y when I was 5.

Overnight Hospital Stays: 4 with all of the births of my children. I enjoyed it overall. I could have gone without them checking my blood pressure every 2 hours though. It is hard to rest with all of that poking and prodding.

Phobia: TORNADOES!!!!

Quote:Use you manners. I seem to say that alot.

Religion: Church of Christ. More importantly, CHRISTIAN!

Siblings:One Brother. He is 3 years older.

Time I Wake Up: First let me say that I love my sleep! Since school has been out I have been waking up around 8:30 or 9:00. Don't hate me.

Unusual Talent or Skill:I asked Avery and she said," Being a good Momma?" Is that considered unusual? It was sweet though. Some people say that I have good handwriting. Is that a skill?

Vegetable I Won't Eat: Collard Greens

Worst Habit: Thinking negative thought about myself. How sad that it is a habit. I need to work on that.

X-Rays: I have had some x-rays of my throat because I was feeling like there was something in my throat all the time. And no they never figured out what it was, it just stopped one day. I have had a few CAT scans too. Long story - moving on!

Yummy Stuff I Cook:Glen says I make a mean brownie and peach&berry cobbler. Truth be told I don't cook very much. I can, I just don't.

Zoo Animal I Like Most:We love to feed the giraffe cookies!

0 Comments:



<< Home