Wednesday, July 5

New Name

OK. Calling all creative and non-creative people that happen upon my blog! I am shopping for a new name for this thing that at the moment I call Nicole's blog. What was I thinking? I really wasn't. That's the truth.

When I began this blog adventure, I was just trying to see what it was like to be in the "in" blogging crowd. Just trying to fit in, is that so wrong? :) It seemed like everyone at my Mother's Day Out was ALWAYS talking about blogging and I was the only one that didn't even have a computer. So when I got one, I thought, "OK, now I can be a blogger too!!" So I signed up last month not really thinking that it would be a creative outlet, and now here I am addicted. So, back to the point (I promise there is one).....I need a new and creative name for my blog. I would LOVE everyone that has ever even read this to give an idea. Even if you think that it is cheesy. Come on people! Work with me here.

*******I do have to say that I am not a HUGE fan of the Mommy blog names - for ME!!! All the really cute ones are already taken, and I want something so unique and different. It could be a play on my name or just about anything!!!

Here are a few that I have thought of and you can either vote for one of these or come up with something original.

*Camogirl or something along those lines- I love camoflauge

*Sassafrass - I like to say that!

* Nickel and Dime (both nicknames) - this along with Camogirl is taken, so again something along these lines.

OK! Let the ideas roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home