Sunday, December 10

Chrismas Pictures


Bailey(7), Avery(9-turning 10 tomorrow), Jude(2), Parker(5)
I know that I am a little late in getting my Christmas pictures taken, but this is actually kind of early for me. I am a wait till the last minuter. So yesterday my Mother-In-Law said that she had done her tree different this year (in white and silver only). I thought that it would be a great background for our Christmas card picture. Especially since this year WE don't have a tree. (Our prelit tree decided not to light up this year - and YEP I'm lazy!!!) So we got the kids dressed up and headed over to the in-laws for the photo op. I ALWAYS get stressed out about getting all 4 to do the "right" thing for the picture. You know what I mean. Someone is looking at Daddy instead of Mommy, one is staring off into space, one is slouching, one is looking at the bother/sister that we are all calling their name so that they will look at the camara. It can be the biggest disaster.




Well, This year I literally took 2 pictures and this was the first one. SO, this is the picture on our Christmas card this year. I don't think that I could have taken a better one if I had taken 100. They did AWESOME!! Aren't they cute???

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home