Sunday, December 10

Chrismas Pictures


Bailey(7), Avery(9-turning 10 tomorrow), Jude(2), Parker(5)
I know that I am a little late in getting my Christmas pictures taken, but this is actually kind of early for me. I am a wait till the last minuter. So yesterday my Mother-In-Law said that she had done her tree different this year (in white and silver only). I thought that it would be a great background for our Christmas card picture. Especially since this year WE don't have a tree. (Our prelit tree decided not to light up this year - and YEP I'm lazy!!!) So we got the kids dressed up and headed over to the in-laws for the photo op. I ALWAYS get stressed out about getting all 4 to do the "right" thing for the picture. You know what I mean. Someone is looking at Daddy instead of Mommy, one is staring off into space, one is slouching, one is looking at the bother/sister that we are all calling their name so that they will look at the camara. It can be the biggest disaster.




Well, This year I literally took 2 pictures and this was the first one. SO, this is the picture on our Christmas card this year. I don't think that I could have taken a better one if I had taken 100. They did AWESOME!! Aren't they cute???

6 Comments:

  • Great picture!! I know just what you mean about the stress of picture taking. We had to use the timer on our camera this year because there was no one around to take it for us. (we were also in it) Talk about hard! Ours turned out pretty good for how hard it was....but I'm thinking for the cards next year we may just do the kids! =)

    By Blogger Anna, at 12:05 PM  

  • all looking at the camera and all smiling that is amazing

    By Blogger holly, at 6:23 PM  

  • Oh yes- that's awesome. See my post tomorrow of the outtakes from 87 shots I took for our Christmas photo! Hard work!!! Good job!

    By Blogger Adventures In Babywearing, at 10:29 PM  

  • The kids look great!!! :)

    By Blogger Glass Half Full, at 7:45 AM  

  • Aww! My family calls me the camera nazi cuz I'm so crazy at getting the perfect picture! LOL. That is a great picture! I guess I didn't realize you had 4 kids! I just noticed it says it right on your profile. I'm silly. You give me hope that I may eventually get a boy! I have the 2 girls, and we're gonna be trying soon:)

    By Blogger The Flip Flop Mamma!, at 7:50 AM  

  • What a cute picture. How do you get them all to smile at the same time?

    By Blogger Tasha, at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home