Friday, December 29

HELP!!!

OK. I need all the help I can get. All my blogger friends - Come to my rescue PLEASE!! I don't know if it is just me, but my blog is messing up. I have tried to fix it twice and even written Blogger about it to no avail. SO...... here is the issue:
My picture keeps disappearing from my blog. It isn't on my profile, it isn't on my comments. It works one day and not the next. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this? My husband even got on yesterday and republished the photo to a different size and it worked for the day. THEN I get up this morning and it isn't working again. ANY ideas would be helpful !!
HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

7 Comments:

  • I have no idea... Sounds like you have already tried to re-upload it and that would be my only suggestion.

    By Blogger Gina, at 3:05 PM  

  • Nicole... let me design you a new blog template for a Christmas Present... that will fix the whole thing :)

    write me at mysplatterpaintedlife@gmail.com

    and let me know what you think?!

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 7:35 PM  

  • I'd go with "lindsay's" offer!!! :) I had problems posting a new profile photo thru Blogger's new version. I realized I had to attach the SECOND HTML code in a "draft post". I will not confuse you more!!!!

    By Blogger Glass Half Full, at 10:44 PM  

  • yeah, I'd go with Lindsay. I don't know who did your current template, but it sounds like a code error to me. But that's just my guess.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 AM  

  • I have no idea on that one. I'm no good with the techie stuff. I'd take up Lindsay up on her offer :)

    By Blogger Mall Worker, at 1:37 PM  

  • All I know is that the profile photo has to be on the web somewhere. Mine is "published" in a post. Once its's in a post, then you right click on the picture and copy the code into the profile section.

    Now I've told you everything I know about Blogger.

    Happy new year!

    By Blogger Katherine@Raising Five, at 9:56 AM  

  • No clue Nicoley! Sorry! I did notice it wasn't showing your pic anymore on your comments..or on your blog. Wish I was more help. =(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home