Thursday, December 28

Yee-Haw Christmas!!




We had a wonderful Christmas. We went to my brother Bradley's house in Lubbock, which is always decorated PERFECTLY. So it was nice to be in a festive house with my parents and Bradley, Debbie, and my niece Ainsley. We opened gifts from the family on Christmas Eve. We all got some awesome gifts. The hit of the night was Jude getting a cowboy hat and a stick horse from my parents. I got him some cowboy boots, but they fell short of the excitement of the other cowboy attire. The funny thing is he knew EXACTLY what to do with the stick horse. He's never been around one as far as I know, but he stuck it between his legs and started galloping around. SO CUTE!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------
He later pooped out with his cowboy stuff on. You can imagine all the adults coming over to watch him sleeping in his cowboy stuff. I'm not sure why we do that, but we did.






13 Comments:

  • That is soooo cute! I love it!

    And being a tree person, I noticed that Bradley's Christmas tree was in a pot. So is it going to be used in the landscape after the holiday? I'm all about that idea!

    By Blogger cindy, at 11:09 AM  

  • Yes. He has it in a pot and it makes it look huge. I'm not sure about what he does after Christmas though. I'll ask.

    By Blogger Nicole, at 11:35 AM  

  • Oh, adorable! My boys love their stick horses!

    By Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph, at 2:08 PM  

  • Those dimples!! Watch out ladies...

    By Blogger Jamie, at 3:46 PM  

  • LOVE the pictures!!
    YEEHAW!

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 4:30 PM  

  • that is just adorable! I love the fast asleep picture! :)

    By Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom), at 7:24 PM  

  • Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love that picture of your little guy passed out with his pony. Too cute!

    By Blogger Jenny, at 9:16 PM  

  • Thanks for stopping by! I love little boys in cowboy gear. It is so sweet and innocent...

    By Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com, at 10:37 PM  

  • Awww...SloMo loves cowboy (cowgirl) stuff too! But she's much older, so it's not as cute (but still cute nonetheless). cowboy boots were our first purchase when we moved to southern Illinois.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 AM  

  • Ok - the cowboy asleep on the horse is too funny!!!

    By Blogger Glass Half Full, at 12:52 PM  

  • Oh that is just so precious! What a sweetheart!

    By Blogger Gina, at 3:04 PM  

  • I think that's so funny how kids know exactly what to do with stick horses. Where do they find this out?
    Your son is a cutie!

    By Blogger Beck, at 5:53 PM  

  • He is SO cute. Love all the cowboy stuff....looks like he had a fun night....all worn out. hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home