Sunday, June 11

HIKING!!

I am so excited!! I have a new fitness goal. Tonight we were at some friends' house and this discussion of hiking came up. Now I have always liked hiking. When I was little, we would go camping and would ALWAYS have a few days of hiking up a mountain or 2. So when this topic came up, I was pretty interested. Then our friend says that every year and sometimes twice a year, he takes 2 or 3 people on this extreme hike at Big Bend. This hike is 32 miles. Yep, you read that right. 32 miles. It takes 14 HOURS solid hiking to finish. So I have made a plan to go in the fall. I know, I know. It sounds crazy. I am so excited though. I have already made the goal to run a half marathon within the year, so I am just going to add this to my list. What do ya'll think? How awesome does that sound????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home