Sunday, January 7

I Got Tagged!!

Beck tagged me for this meme. It looks pretty fun, so I'll get started.

1.Do you like the looks and the content of your blog?

I like the look of my blog. I think it looks fun and bright. (like me. ha)

2.Does your family know about your blog?

Yes. My family knows about my blog. I am not sure that all of them read it though. My mom and dad do, but the rest of the family I'm not sure.

3. Can you tell your friends about your blog?

Uhh, I hope so. Why wouldn't I. Now some of them don't read it, but that is because they really aren't into computers. I think most of my friends at least read it and comment SOMETIMES.

4.Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog?

No. I DO read those blogs though. I would be lying to say that I don't try and comment on the everyone's blog that comments on mine. I just think that is common courtesy. I do however have around 50 people on my bloglines, so I really don't comment on ALL the ones I read. But yes, if you comment on mine, I comment on yours. (Isn't that how it is suppose to work?)

5.Did your blog positively affect your mind?

I think so. It definitely gives me things to think about that I otherwise wouldn't have. Lots of tips on how to be a better person/wife/mom. And that is ALWAYS positive.

6.What does the number of visitors to your blog mean?

I think it is fun to look and see how many people have checked out my blog. It doesn't change what I write about. It just lets me know that people ARE reading it. Kind of fun.

7.Do you imagine what other bloggers look like?

ALWAYS!! I usually go scope their site out trying to find out. I DO like it when I can put an face with comments. It feels more "real" that way.

8.Do you think blogging has any real benefit?

This goes along with #5. I think you can learn LOTS of new and cool things and grow as a person by blogging. AND it clears my head of things I might want to say.

9.Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?

No???? Not sure I understand that question. Sorry.

10.Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?

Well, I wouldn't say "scare" me, but I would rather read something else. I think political blogs are for people who want to debate and that is not who I am. Now if you want to argue about fashion, I'm OK with that. :)

11.Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?

Criticize MY blog. NEVER!!!

12.Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog in case you died?

Not before I read Beck's answer. My husband now knows to write a short post just to let everyone know. I think that is a great idea.

13.Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?

Probably Flip Flop Mamma. She is just SO real. I would hang out with her in a heartbeat. And it seems that every site that I go to, she has been there first. It always amazes me how many people "know" her. I love her style of writing and like I said it is always so REAL!

14.Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?

Probably my real life friend Anna. We started blogging about the same time and I think we are a lot alike. I might be flattering myself with that one! Ha. I just think we are both kind of funny and kind of serious in the way that we write.

15.Name a song you want to listen to?

Probably Yeah by Usher. I know that is WAY old, but that is what came to my mind. Bailey (my 3rd daughter) and I love to dance to that song. (RANDOM question!)

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!

I am going to follow Beck's lead and tag 3 people. Anna, Flip Flop, and Lindsay! Have fun girls!!

10 Comments:

  • Excellent answers! Thanks for playing along!
    And wasn't that last question just bizarrely out of nowhere? Weird!

    By Blogger Beck, at 7:47 AM  

  • Good answers. Can blogosphere stand alone? Yeah, I don't get it either.

    By Blogger AbbieCRAZY, at 9:22 AM  

  • Fun little game! How does everyone know how to personalize their blog?? I need a blog tutor!

    By Blogger Allison, at 10:37 AM  

  • Great answers! Especially the one where you talked about me!! haha. Thanks for that, it was sweet. I'm gonna do this for tomorrow's post! I can't wait, and yeah, what's up with that last question??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 AM  

  • what a fun meme. i hope i get tagged for this one....hint to anyone who's reading out there...

    and i agree, it's definitely common curtesy to recipro-comment...but sometimes i don't have the time to actually write something normal... or worthwhile...so i dont' ALWAYS comment :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 AM  

  • So I guess this will be my next post! I'll try to get this done tonight sometime.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 PM  

  • Oh & you're not flattering yourself by being like me. Trust me. hahahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 PM  

  • yall pick a weekend and come!! we are just 2 hours away, sooo not a bad drive. we live right off 20!

    By Blogger Allison, at 7:36 PM  

  • I usually comment, somtimes i don't have time. I read all of my Bloglnes everyday. I only comment on my favorite blogs.

    By Blogger BigDaddyGonzoVents, at 7:53 PM  

  • Enjoyed reading some of your blog today.

    By Blogger Wendy, at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home