Saturday, August 18

Lubbock Trip & Water Rampage

The family

This week Glen had his one week of vacation this summer. So we went crazy and headed to Lubbock to stay with my parents. Woo Hoo!! See while this doesn't sound SO fun to all, it was the b
est week ever. We got to hang out with my brother, niece and sil! And of course my parents.

Glen and my little man

It was just a blast not having to be anywhere or do anything specific. Mom bought the girls some new school clothes so that was NICE!!! (Where would I be without grandparents?? My mil took them shopping earlier too. Yeah, I'm lucky!)

Parker, Bailey, Avery and Jude

The last full day we had, we headed to Water Rampage. It is a water park in Lubbock that is JUST big enough to be great fun. It has 2 big slides, a lazy river and my favorite - a Wave pool. We hadn't been to a water park since Avery was 3 and she didn't really remember, so all the kids were stoked about it. We had SO much fun. My kids thought they were the luckiest kids in the world.

All that fun made us HUNGRY!!! :)

2 Comments:

  • Dang how do i say this without sounding weird...you look so good in a swimming suit! You just gave me motivation to get skinny for next year. Danica

    By Blogger Cody and Danica, at 6:16 PM  

  • Anywhere you can get away and not do "the usual" is a good thing to me! Glad that everyone had fun!

    By Blogger CG, at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home