Monday, August 27

School is starting!!

School started today. That in itself is not THAT big of a deal. Summer is over and that is a bummer, but the real sadness comes when I think about Parker (my 3rd daughter) starting Kindergarten. It breaks my heart! She is so precious. She is the one that plays with my hair when I am tired, or rubs my shoulder when I've had a long day. She cries when I cry and has been with me and Jude for the last 2 years. I am going to miss her SO much. I know she will do great. She is SO ready and excited about going. She has the most awesome teacher. Avery and Bailey had the same one for Kindergarten. She is our neighbor and dear friend, Mrs. Jody Reese. I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. I feel so blessed to be able to leave my child with someone who is a Christian, someone that will teach her with the love of Christ. It is a BLESSING I tell you.

Parker - Kindergarten

Parker is making the K sign in sign language. I don't want anyone to think that I have taught my 6 year old gang signs. :)


Bailey got a teacher that Avery has had
in the past and I prayed that Bailey would have her this year. Mrs. Karen Sharp has been a precious teacher and our whole family loves her. I couldn't be more happy with Bailey being in her class this year.

Bailey - 3rd Grade

Avery has a few teachers this year.
Mrs. Massingill, Mrs. Varner, and Mrs. Blair. My mil knows a couple of them and has only good things to say about them. I know that Mr. Adams (the principal) prays over which child should be in what class and that has always been a comforting thought for me. I know Ave will have a great year.

Avery - 5th Grade

These are their first day of schoo
l pictures. A friend gave me the idea to take a picture every year with them holding up the same number of fingers as the grade they are in and I have done it ever since. I always do it in the same place too just to see how much they have grown from year to year.

11 Comments:

  • WAHOO!!! You're alive! I've missed you!
    Adorable pics too! Amazing how fast the summer flew by, no?
    Hope to see you around more!!!
    www.omamamia.com

    By Blogger O Mama Mia, at 8:44 PM  

  • They all look darling!!

    Steph

    By Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph, at 9:12 PM  

  • YOur back!! wow. I hoped everything was ok!!

    The kids look so cute in there back to school outfits!!

    By Blogger Jennifer (mom of four), at 9:25 PM  

  • hey! Look at your profile! dang girl! Mine is about as basic as it gets, will probably stay that way too. So crap, i spend too much time on here already and now you have a page. You have the cutest daughters! Come visit!

    By Blogger Rustino Scar, at 10:02 PM  

  • I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw your blog highlighted on my bloglines!!!

    Your girls are precious!

    Blessings,
    Karla

    By Blogger Karla Porter Archer, at 10:31 PM  

  • You are so funny about the gang sign bit!

    I am happy to hear how content you are with the kids' set ups at school. I hope they have a wonderful year!

    By Blogger Gina, at 1:48 AM  

  • welcome back!!!!!

    that's such a great idea...holding up the grade in the shot! i love that!

    By Blogger ali, at 8:37 AM  

  • I made another account...JUST FOR YOU!! =) I couldn't resist commenting! Those pictures are so cute, I love the idea of holding up fingers..I'm so gonna do that from now on! How about I didn't even take a picture of Dylan this year. NICE!!!! I didn't even think about it until I saw Jude's. I'm SUCH a good mom. haha

    By Blogger Anna, at 7:34 PM  

  • Welcome Back!! Looks like the first day was perfect.

    By Blogger Amy, at 10:02 PM  

  • i can't believe how big your cuties are getting! praise God for wonderful teachers. i am totally copying that idea of how to take the first day of school picture when our future baby goes to school in approximately 6 years!

    By Blogger annalee, at 6:09 PM  

  • I'm so glad your back! I kept checking in to see if you were ever back! Guess you've had a little blogging break!

    By Blogger CG, at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home