Thursday, September 27

Trading Spouses - Funny AND Sad

This is going to be an atypical post for me, but I just have to post about this. I was reading one of my favorite sites TMZ (Don't think bad of me!! I just like this site. Would it gag you out to know that I read Perez Hilton everyday too?? SORRY!!) today and saw that a girl that was on Trading Spouses died in a car wreck on Tuesday. I LOVE the show and one of my FAVORITE episodes was about this devout Christian family who changed moms with an athiest. This Christian mom OF COURSE went OFF at the end of the show!!! She was screaming, "They're dark-sided." and "I'm a God Warrier!!" Over and over. Come on!! Don't you remember?? Her name is Marguerite Perrin and her daughter's name was Ashley. They are just unforgettable to me. I was SHOCKED to hear about her daughter, Ashley's death today. It really made me sad. I'm not sure why I feel a little close to her, but I just do.

ANYWAY. On another note, but close to the same.........
They ended up being on a second show that traded spouses with a prejudice black family. It's called God Warrier Part 2. I watched a clip of it on YouTube today that seriously made me cry and laugh so hard I couldn't even open my eyes!! I was doubled over with my whole face completely wet WHILE my kids just stared at me. THEN when Glen got home I played it for him (the whole time he was saying, "I've already seen this - with NO laughing) and STILL I was dying laughing. The thing is she is GAGGED out (literally) by any talk of gas or burping. It is the funniest I have seen in a really long time. It made my day watching it again. SO I wanted to share it with you. It really is just the first 2 minutes that is hilarious, the rest gets on my nerves because it is about the man being prejudice. So let me know what you think. AND did you laugh!! Come on people!!!

The funny thing is that I get sick like that when I am eating and there are animals, disabled people, or anything dirty while I'm eating. I don't know why I'm like that, but I just am. I kind of think I think it is funny cause someone else does this too. Anyway. Let me know what you think!!


10 Comments:

  • I'm still laughing....

    By Blogger Jen, at 9:00 AM  

  • hilarious!!!!

    By Blogger ali, at 10:22 AM  

  • That is hilarious! I totally remember those episodes, that lady was whacked out. Talk about making us christians look bad! ha! So sad about her daughter. As crazy as her mom was, she always seemed really normal. =(

    By Blogger Anna, at 6:23 PM  

  • I watched the first part where the lady was gagging when the guy was talking about burping and farting. That was pretty hilarious. Oh, and I think Glen must think your family is a little strange, huH? He watches thes same thing as you and while you're cracking up, he doesn't crack a smile and wonders why in the world you're laughing so hard...I hope he doesn't hold it against us that we are all about one taco short of a combination plate!! ;o)

    By Blogger Tamra and Jim, at 6:34 PM  

  • come check out the winners at my blog.

    By Blogger Jennifer (mom of four), at 9:25 AM  

  • hahaah....that was hysterical! she's a funny lady...

    By Blogger Kara, at 11:16 AM  

  • Those Trading Spouses/Wife Swap are crazy. I watch them and see such extremes....talk about good entertaiment. Then I am thankful for my own home being somewhat normal....at least to me!

    Lori

    By Blogger Glass Half Full, at 10:13 PM  

  • AWESOME!

    I check Perez Hilton every day too!

    To answer your question on my blog, the reality shows I watch are Bachelor, Dancing with the stars, Biggest Loser and Extreme Home Makeover. Which ones to you watch?

    By Blogger Ashley, at 7:40 PM  

  • Yeah, I totally laughed! I can't believe she ACTUALLY dry-heaved like that! It was honestly like she was going to puke! I've never heard of anyone getting physically ill from the mention of such words!

    By Blogger Kari, at 6:47 PM  

  • OK...I just now had a chance to watch it....SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! Thanks for sharing that. I needed a good laugh!

    AND phone tag....YOURE IT!

    By Blogger Allison, at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home