Monday, January 21

Playing puppy - it's all about the treats!

While I don't post pictures where you can check my kids tonsils all that often, I thought these pictures were funny. My kids - ALL my kids were playing puppy and so I took their picture. They were giving each other treats for doing tricks (which I still think was their sneaky way of getting ANOTHER snack after school!) and taking turns being the dog trainer. So then I had to take a good one of them where they don't look like they are dying for a cup of water. :)


2 things to add. Yes there are Christmas presents in the back because this was before we had done ALL our Christmas with everyone. AND.....notice Jude's NEW smile. Isn't is charming??? My little Popeye.


4 Comments:

  • Charming little puppies you have! Love those photos! Jude is just a doll!

    By Blogger Gina, at 11:11 AM  

  • So cute! I cannot wait to have a full house like you do! How fun!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 11:18 AM  

  • I worried my kids were strange for playing games like that....glad to see they aren't alone. ha!!!!! Too cute.

    By Blogger Anna, at 8:32 PM  

  • great smiles, guys! How fun. SOmetimes people pretend to be dogs out here in NYC...but they're under some sort of influence, I'm sure. You never let me know what kind of flowers you wanted me to put down there at Heath's memorial, so let me know asap. I'm going to go down there tomorrow after church. Jenalee sent me a poem and Dana bought a candle vicariously through me and Gene wants me to put a picture down there. This is going to be so fun. Remind Bradley to send the e-mail.

    By Blogger Rustino Scar, at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home