Sunday, March 23

Easter

My favorite Easter picture of my babies


We had a great Easter holiday. We went egg hunting at Glen's grandmother's house like usual. It was pretty cold and so it was challenging trying to hunt for eggs and get good pictures outside. Of course we had already gotten their outfits before we knew it would be cold, so their clothes are not quite weather appropriate.

Bailey finding a sneakily hidden egg

My little man on the hunt!

Avery giving me the "don't take a picture of me" look

Parker showing off her loot

1 Comments:

  • ONE WORD.....FINALLY!!! Loved all the Easter pictures. They looked soooo CUTE!!! I could just eat em' up!

    Miss you guys and CANNOT wait to see yall next week. Love you!!!!

    By Blogger Allison, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home