Saturday, June 21

My baby turns 4!!!

We had Jude's 4th birthday party this weekend. The preface to this birthday weekend is that I fell at the pool and hurt my back, AGAIN. So...my mom came in town to save the day and help with the kids and make the birthday. She made the birthday cookie and everything. I don't know what I would do without her.

We had a pool party, but with a cowboy theme, I guess you should say. With my back hurt I really didn't care all that much about the party as bad as that sounds. I was just thankful that we were having a party at all and that I had such great help.


Mom and Dad gave Jude this horse for an early birthday present the night before the party. Jude went upstairs and put his boots on and his cowboy hat. My little cowboy!!


Mom and Jude with his cookie she made. She was so sweet to make the cookie for me. It had a red bandana and his name on it. She is SO creative! Thanks Grammy!!


The whole party clan


Glen waiting to give "five" for blowing all the candles out.


Cindy and Dennis gave him this tool set. He's ready for tool time!!


He got Spirit the movie (his favorite) and a cowboy book. He was in heaven. Can you tell??


All the kids at the party. It was a small group and I was thankful. We only invited 4 kids. So I guess half came. Ha. Thanks Spell kids!!

I truly cannot believe that my baby is now 4. That just blows my mind! Happy Birthday Little Man!

9 Comments:

  • I have loved getting all caught up with your happenings. Welcome back to blogland.

    And from a recent MAC convert...I am totally jealous!

    Happy Birthday Jude!

    By Blogger LaShawn, at 7:57 AM  

  • I just was able to catch up. Glad you guys are having a good summer! Welcome back to blogger. Happy Birthday Jude!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 7:59 AM  

  • Also, tell Bob that my dad took my husband and my brother in law to NYC to do the same thing. They went to the Rangers series last week.

    I am so jealous though because the girls stayed in dallas while the boys went. You were lucky girls!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 8:03 AM  

  • Happy 4th birthday

    By Blogger KC, at 9:30 AM  

  • I have really enjoyed catching up with you. It sounds as if you have had a great summer so far.

    By Blogger Jen, at 12:48 PM  

  • aw. he's the cutest little cowboy EVER!

    By Blogger Ali, at 7:26 PM  

  • It was so fun to click on your blog and see so many updates. It looks like your summer has been as busy and fun as ours. Except you got to go to NYC...so jealous!!!
    Love ya! Reese

    By Blogger Procters, at 7:46 PM  

  • just stumbled across your blog. what a cute little cowboy you have there.

    By Blogger Kendra, at 1:08 PM  

  • Jude man is OH so cute! He is adorable. What a fun birthday party! I love the big cookie.

    By Blogger Taralee, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home