Friday, July 4

Happy Birthday America!

We had a busy 4th of July. First we went to Glen's family's celebration they have every year. I've posted about it before, here & here, but it really is a neat experience. My kids really look forward to it each year.


Here is a picture of Glen's Grandaddy giving the Flag ceremony talk. Look at that hat. We take this holiday very serious in our family.


Jude before helping carry his flag out


Sadly this is the best picture I got of the flag ceremony. We did it a different way this year and they all came out at once. I just couldn't get a good picture. Sorry.


That night, we went to the Sheets house for dinner and to watch fireworks. They live about 3 blocks away from the big event and had a GREAT view of all the action.


Jude being "the man" pushing his sister around. She seems to think it was fun. Not sure about Jude.


These are all of the kids doing sparklers. They had a blast spraying fire around. ha. Freaked me out a little.


Avery and Sydney - This is one of the kids I keep and the one that Avery has claimed. I literally have to tell her to put her down, not this night obviously!


This is where most everybody watched the fireworks. There were a few of us on the ground, but a lot of people watched from the boat.


Bailey during the fireworks


Parker posing for the camera


Parker wanted to take a picture of me and Glen and this is the one that she took. She loves to take pictures.


If you want to see a picture of the whole group, go here. Boat and all.

Happy 4th Everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home